These are the terms & conditions for our August 2016 Facebook competition: What’s Teacup Saying?
1. The promoter of the Kialla Pure Foods caption Competition (“the Competition”) is Kialla Pure Foods 342 Greenmount-Etonvale Road, Greenmount QLD Australia 4359
2. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is open to any person resident in Australia who submits an entry, excluding Kialla Pure Foods employees, contractors, consultants and their immediate families, and any such parties affiliated with Kialla Pure Foods under these categories (“Entrants” or “Entrant” in the singular). Any person who would be eligible for entry under this criteria but is under the age of 18 must have the written permission of their parent or legal guardian and must produce evidence of such permission if requested in order for their entry to be accepted and thus be classified as an Entrant.
4. There is no limit on the number of entries an Entrant may submit.
5. The Competition will be conducted between midnight at the beginning of Monday 1st August 2016 and midnight at the end of Wednesday 31st August 2016 (“the Entry Period”). Entries must be received by Kialla Pure Foods during the Entry Period. Entries received after the expiry of the Entry Period will not count towards the Competition. Kialla Pure Foods is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. To enter the Competition, Entrants must tell us on the Kialla Pure Foods Facebook page, in fifteen words or less, the caption that best suits the image below:-
7. Entry to the Competition is free.
8. Kialla Pure Foods reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and to disqualify an Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that does not, in Kialla Pure Foods’ sole discretion, comply with these Terms and Conditions.
9. All entries become the property of Kialla Pure Foods
10. The main prize consists of – A Kialla product hamper to the total retail value of $106.04 Hamper includes the following Kialla products:-
1kg Organic Rolled Oats
1kg Organic Non Gluten Grain Flour
1kg Organic unbleached plain flour
1kg Organic Stoneground Wholegrain Khorasan Flour
325g Organic Pancake Mix Buckwheat
325g Organic Pancake Mix Original
500g Organic Millet Meal
500g Organic Pearl Barley
500g Organic Polenta (Yellow)
500g Organic Sunflower Kernels
500g Organic Pumpkin Kernels
12. The Competition is a game of skill. Each entry will be judged solely on its merits.
13. The winners of the main prize will be determined by the Director of Projects & Planning for Kialla Pure Foods, Mrs Michelle Kennedy, before 5pm on Friday 2nd September 2016.
14. The result of the Competition is final and Kialla Pure Foods will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
15. The Winner will be notified on Monday 5th September 2016 and will be announced on the Kialla Pure Foods Facebook page at 10am on Wednesday 7th September 2016.
16. The Winner must claim their prize before 30th September 2016. Kialla Pure Foods will not be responsible for any delay or loss or damage to the prize once they have left Kialla Pure Foods premises.
17. Should the prize not be claimed in accordance with paragraph 16 above, Kialla Pure Foods may determine a replacement Prize Winner from the remaining entries. This determination will be in the sole judgment of Kialla Pure Foods in accordance with paragraph 14 above.
PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
18. The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for other goods or services. No alternative will be provided and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use their Prize.
19. If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Kialla Pure Foods, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the unavailable Prize with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification subject to any direction by the regulatory authorities.
ENTRANTS’ INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
20. If an Entrant’s contact details change after the Entrant’s date of entry, it is the responsibility of the Entrant to notify Kialla Pure Foods of their updated contact details.
21. Kialla Pure Foods is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of Kialla Pure Foods to enable it to conduct the Competition, publicise the name of the winner and where entrants have consented to the receipt of such information, send Entrants marketing, advertising and promotional material.
22. The winners’ name will be published and retained as required by these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with any legislation which may be applicable from time to time.
23. The winner consents to Kialla Pure Foods’ use of their name, likeness, image, picture, voice, statements, testimonials or quotations or promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without any fee being paid to the winner.
RISK AND LIABILITY
24. The winner participates in the competition, and uses their prize, at their own risk.
25. Kialla Pure Foods, its related bodies corporate and the suppliers, agencies and other companies involved in the competition assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or loss or damage to data.
26. If the Competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including as a result of technical failures, fraud or causes beyond Kialla Pure Foods’ control), Kialla Pure Foods may, in its sole discretion, cancel, suspend or change the competition and recommence it on similar terms, subject to any directions by regulatory authorities.
28. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Kialla Pure Foods, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents exclude liability for all loss (including loss of data, unauthorised access to data and consequential loss), damage, expenses, death or personal injury suffered or incurred arising out of, or in connection with, the competition (including in relation to the winners’ participation in this competition and use of the prize).
29. These Terms and Conditions are subject to the law of Queensland.
More information about these Terms and Conditions can be obtained by contacting:-
KIALLA PURE FOODS
342 Greenmount-Etonvale Road
Greenmount QLD Australia 4359
PHONE +61 7 4697 0300
FAX +61 7 4697 0399