Skill-based Calico Up-cycle Competition: Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of the Kialla Pure Foods Calico Upcycle Competition (“the Competition”) is Kialla Pure Foods 342 Greenmount-Etonvale Road, Greenmount QLD Australia 4359
2. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is open to any person resident in Australia who submits an entry, excluding Kialla Pure Foods employees, contractors, consultants and their immediate families, and any such parties affiliated with Kialla Pure Foods under these categories (“Entrants” or “Entrant” in the singular). Any person who would be eligible for entry under this criteria but is under the age of 18 must have the written permission of their parent or legal guardian and must produce evidence of such permission if requested in order for their entry to be accepted and thus be classified as an Entrant.
4. There is no limit on the number of entries an Entrant may submit.
5. The Competition will be conducted between midnight at the beginning of Friday 1st September 2017 and midnight at the end of Saturday 30th September 2017 (“the Entry Period”). Entries must be received by Kialla Pure Foods during the Entry Period. Entries received after the expiry of the Entry Period will not count towards the Competition. Kialla Pure Foods is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. To enter the Competition, Entrants must post images on the Kialla Pure Foods Facebook page or in Instagram of their original re-design or re-use of Kialla’s calico packaging. This can be any calico packaging used for Kialla products.
7. The image can be posted as a reply in the competition post on Facebook. However, it is best to post it directly to the Kialla Pure Foods Facebook page.
8. Instagram entries can be posted in reply to the Instagram post, however, it is best if posted separately on the Entrant’s own instagram feed. All Instagram images need to be tagged #KiallaCalicos so they can be found.
9. Entry to the Competition is free.
10. Kialla Pure Foods reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and to disqualify an Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that does not, in Kialla Pure Foods’ sole discretion, comply with these Terms and Conditions.
11. Entrants retain the copyright and/or property of their individual Kialla Pure Foods Calico Upcycle idea.
10. The main prize consists of – A Kialla product hamper to the total retail value of $179.48 Hamper includes the following Kialla products:-
- 5kg Organic Rolled Oats
- 5kg Organic Unbleached Plain Flour
- 5kg Organic Stoneground Wholegrain Plain Flour
- 5kg Organic Unbleached Self-Raising Flour
- 5kg Organic Hulled Millet
- 5kg Organic Polenta (Yellow)
12. The Competition is a game of skill. Each entry will be judged solely on its merits.
13. The winners of the main prize will be determined by Michelle Neven and Sheridan Kennedy of Kialla Pure Foods, before 5pm on Tuesday 3rd October 2017.
14. The result of the Competition is final and Kialla Pure Foods will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
15. The Winner will be notified on Wednesday 4th October 2017 and will be announced on the Kialla Pure Foods Facebook page at 5pm on Wednesday 4th October 2017.
16. The Winner must claim their prize before 31st October 2017. The prize will be couriered to the address designated by the Winner. Kialla Pure Foods will not be responsible for any delay or loss or damage to the prize once they have left Kialla Pure Foods premises.
17. Should the prize not be claimed in accordance with paragraph 16 above, Kialla Pure Foods may determine a replacement Prize Winner from the remaining entries. This determination will be in the sole judgment of Kialla Pure Foods in accordance with paragraph 14 above.
PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
18. The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for other goods or services. No alternative will be provided and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use their Prize. It is understood by the Entrant that their entry indicates they are able to use or consume the products in the Prize.
19. If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Kialla Pure Foods, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the unavailable Prize with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification subject to any direction by the regulatory authorities.
ENTRANTS’ INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
20. If an Entrant’s contact details change after the Entrant’s date of entry, it is the responsibility of the Entrant to notify Kialla Pure Foods of their updated contact details.
21. Kialla Pure Foods is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of Kialla Pure Foods to enable it to conduct the Competition, publicise the name of the winner and where entrants have consented to the receipt of such information, send Entrants marketing, advertising and promotional material.
22. The winners’ name will be published and retained as required by these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with any legislation which may be applicable from time to time.
23. The winner consents to Kialla Pure Foods’ use of their name, likeness, Upcycled Calico image, picture, voice, statements, testimonials or quotations or promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without any fee being paid to the winner.
RISK AND LIABILITY
24. The winner participates in the competition, and uses their prize, at their own risk.
25. Kialla Pure Foods, its related bodies corporate and the suppliers, agencies and other companies involved in the competition assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or loss or damage to data.
26. If the Competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including as a result of technical failures, fraud or causes beyond Kialla Pure Foods’ control), Kialla Pure Foods may, in its sole discretion, cancel, suspend or change the competition and recommence it on similar terms, subject to any directions by regulatory authorities.
28. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Kialla Pure Foods, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents exclude liability for all loss (including loss of data, unauthorised access to data and consequential loss), damage, expenses, death or personal injury suffered or incurred arising out of, or in connection with, the competition (including in relation to the winners’ participation in this competition and use of the prize).
29. These Terms and Conditions are subject to the law of Queensland.
More information about these Terms and Conditions can be obtained by contacting:-
KIALLA PURE FOODS
342 Greenmount-Etonvale Road
Greenmount QLD Australia 4359
PHONE +61 7 4697 0300
FAX +61 7 4697 0399