Good Morning Oats cereal drink provides a healthy Certified Organic breakfast on-the-go.
It comes in Vanilla or Cacao flavour and its convenient powder form means it can be easily carried to school or work in a lunch box or drink container. Its nutritious profile means it is an excellent meal replacement any time of day for people in a hurry.
It is prepared by shaking 60g with 150ml milk of choice (dairy, almond, soy, coconut etc). Or it can be added to a favourite smoothie mix.
This product is fully Certified Organic with no additives or nasties, just natural goodness. Organic oats are combined with whey powder, sprouted brown rice protein and chia seeds – so it provides 37% of daily protein needs.
It also contains gut-friendly prebiotic inulin and is only sweetened with low GI stevia.
This product has a 5 Health Star Rating.
- Mung Bean MagicI couldn’t resist a title like that – even though many people may consider mung beans a .. Read more
- Chickpeas – so much more than a one-hit wonder!Of all the legumes, chick peas are the tastiest, and they adapt to variety of dishes. You can tell t .. Read more
- Ancient barley is a versatile cooking companion Our popular modern day grains derive from wild grasses that humans began cultivating and sel .. Read more
- Have GMO crops lived up to the hype?The 2nd article in the series: 7 reasons to choose organic – an in-depth look at the issue of .. Read more
- Here’s why you’re better off without pesticidesThis is the 1st article in the series: “7 reasons to choose organic – an in-depth look a .. Read more
- The Easiest Sponge Recipe using Cake FlourGuest post by Tania Cusack from My Kitchen Stories Sponge is such a fresh light cake for all seasons .. Read more
- The Nutritional Benefits of WholegrainsFor a food to be described as wholegrain it should contain all the essential parts and naturally-occ .. Read more
- Last-minute Turkey StuffingAre you one of those people who always has your Christmas feast well organised weeks before Christma .. Read more