Organic Good Morning Oats Cacao Flavour
|Make an enquiry|
A cacao flavoured cereal drink powder based on organic oats, which can be prepared quickly by adding milk of choice and shaking.
Because it comes in powder form it’s easy to carry Good Morning Oats with you when you’re on the move.
It is a quick and nutritious way to get 1/3 of your daily protein and fibre needs in a tasty, and easy-to-prepare drink.
It also contains gut-friendly prebiotic inulin and is only sweetened with low GI stevia.
How To Use
Country Of Origin
Made in Australia from imported ingredients
Organic Oat Flour, Organic Whey Powder, Organic Coconut Flour, Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein, Organic Cacao Powder, Organic Inulin, Organic Psyllium Husk, Organic Chia Seed, Organic Rice Bran, Natural Vanilla, Organic Stevia
Contains gluten and milk products. Produced in a factory that also mills products containing egg, buckwheat and soy.
- Mung Bean MagicI couldn’t resist a title like that – even though many people may consider mung beans a .. Read more
- Chickpeas – so much more than a one-hit wonder!Of all the legumes, chick peas are the tastiest, and they adapt to variety of dishes. You can tell t .. Read more
- Ancient barley is a versatile cooking companion Our popular modern day grains derive from wild grasses that humans began cultivating and sel .. Read more
- Have GMO crops lived up to the hype?The 2nd article in the series: 7 reasons to choose organic – an in-depth look at the issue of .. Read more
- Here’s why you’re better off without pesticidesThis is the 1st article in the series: “7 reasons to choose organic – an in-depth look a .. Read more
- The Easiest Sponge Recipe using Cake FlourGuest post by Tania Cusack from My Kitchen Stories Sponge is such a fresh light cake for all seasons .. Read more
- The Nutritional Benefits of WholegrainsFor a food to be described as wholegrain it should contain all the essential parts and naturally-occ .. Read more
- Last-minute Turkey StuffingAre you one of those people who always has your Christmas feast well organised weeks before Christma .. Read more