Organic Hulled Millet
|Make an enquiry|
Produced by dehusking the whole millet grain.
How To Use
To make a porridge, as a rice substitute e.g.. a side dish or in risottos, pilaf, salads, add to soups and casseroles, in egg and milk based dishes e.g. puddings, soufflés, traditionally used as couscous (wheat product) substitute.
Country Of Origin
Australia or Ukraine
Nutrition Information, Ingredients
Organic White French Millet
Produced in a factory that also mills products containing gluten, buckwheat, egg and soy.
- Mung Bean MagicI couldn’t resist a title like that – even though many people may consider mung beans a .. Read more
- Chickpeas – so much more than a one-hit wonder!Of all the legumes, chick peas are the tastiest, and they adapt to variety of dishes. You can tell t .. Read more
- Ancient barley is a versatile cooking companion Our popular modern day grains derive from wild grasses that humans began cultivating and sel .. Read more
- Have GMO crops lived up to the hype?The 2nd article in the series: 7 reasons to choose organic – an in-depth look at the issue of .. Read more
- Here’s why you’re better off without pesticidesThis is the 1st article in the series: “7 reasons to choose organic – an in-depth look a .. Read more
- The Easiest Sponge Recipe using Cake FlourGuest post by Tania Cusack from My Kitchen Stories Sponge is such a fresh light cake for all seasons .. Read more
- The Nutritional Benefits of WholegrainsFor a food to be described as wholegrain it should contain all the essential parts and naturally-occ .. Read more
- Last-minute Turkey StuffingAre you one of those people who always has your Christmas feast well organised weeks before Christma .. Read more