Organic Pancake Original
|Make an enquiry|
A blend of Kialla Unbleached Plain Flour with sugar and natural vanilla flavouring to create a soft textured sweet pancake. Contains no preservatives or additives.
How To Use
Packed in a plastic recyclable bottle for ease of use. Add your choice of milk, shake well and pour into frypan.
Country Of Origin
Made in Australia from at least 79% Australian ingredients
Organic Unbleached Plain Flour, Organic Sugar, Whole Egg Powder, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Organic Sunflower Oil, Monocalcium Phosphate Anhydrous, Natural Vanilla Flavour
Contains gluten and egg products. Manufactured in a factory that also mills products containing soy. Sunflower oil may contain traces of nuts and sesame.
- Mung Bean MagicI couldn’t resist a title like that – even though many people may consider mung beans a .. Read more
- Chickpeas – so much more than a one-hit wonder!Of all the legumes, chick peas are the tastiest, and they adapt to variety of dishes. You can tell t .. Read more
- Ancient barley is a versatile cooking companion Our popular modern day grains derive from wild grasses that humans began cultivating and sel .. Read more
- Have GMO crops lived up to the hype?The 2nd article in the series: 7 reasons to choose organic – an in-depth look at the issue of .. Read more
- Here’s why you’re better off without pesticidesThis is the 1st article in the series: “7 reasons to choose organic – an in-depth look a .. Read more
- The Easiest Sponge Recipe using Cake FlourGuest post by Tania Cusack from My Kitchen Stories Sponge is such a fresh light cake for all seasons .. Read more
- The Nutritional Benefits of WholegrainsFor a food to be described as wholegrain it should contain all the essential parts and naturally-occ .. Read more
- Last-minute Turkey StuffingAre you one of those people who always has your Christmas feast well organised weeks before Christma .. Read more