Organic Premium Quick Oats
|Make an enquiry|
Prepared by rolling steam stabilised (at 100-102 degrees) oat groats to produce a small, thin oat designed to cook quickly. For longer life refrigeration storage recommended.
We started importing oats from Finland some years ago due to drought which resulted in an Australian shortage of supply. We have since discovered that the oats from Finland are the best we can source because of their unique growing conditions. The long hours of daylight in the higher latitudes of Northern Europe during summer mean that the oats grow day and night. In addition to the long daylight, the maximum summer temperatures rarely go above 25 degrees. This combination of unique light and long growing days results in the best quality oats in the world.
How To Use
Breakfast cereal and baked goods.
Country Of Origin
Organic Premium Stabilised Oats
Contains gluten. Re-bagged in a factory that also mills products containing egg or soy.
- Mung Bean MagicI couldn’t resist a title like that – even though many people may consider mung beans a .. Read more
- Chickpeas – so much more than a one-hit wonder!Of all the legumes, chick peas are the tastiest, and they adapt to variety of dishes. You can tell t .. Read more
- Ancient barley is a versatile cooking companion Our popular modern day grains derive from wild grasses that humans began cultivating and sel .. Read more
- Have GMO crops lived up to the hype?The 2nd article in the series: 7 reasons to choose organic – an in-depth look at the issue of .. Read more
- Here’s why you’re better off without pesticidesThis is the 1st article in the series: “7 reasons to choose organic – an in-depth look a .. Read more
- The Easiest Sponge Recipe using Cake FlourGuest post by Tania Cusack from My Kitchen Stories Sponge is such a fresh light cake for all seasons .. Read more
- The Nutritional Benefits of WholegrainsFor a food to be described as wholegrain it should contain all the essential parts and naturally-occ .. Read more
- Last-minute Turkey StuffingAre you one of those people who always has your Christmas feast well organised weeks before Christma .. Read more