Organic Stoneground Wholegrain KAMUT® Brand Wheat flour
|Make an enquiry|
Produced by removing the firm outer husk then stone milling the inner kernel of grain. The end product makes for an easily digestible food when baked. High in nutrition and has a nutty flavour.
KAMUT® khorasan wheat is an ancient wheat, guaranteed under the KAMUT® brand to be always grown certified organic, never hybridized or genetically modified. Kialla has the exclusive license for growing and supplying KAMUT® khorasan wheat in Australia.
The KAMUT® trademark and logo – this is internationally well recognised by consumers and has an increasing level of recognition within Australia. There is no cost to use the KAMUT® trademark and logo – only a simple license agreement to be completed. If you are a processor/bakery you can gain a license to use the trademark as another good point of product differentiation, with the guarantee of it being made from a pure and preserved strain of Khorasan wheat.
How To Use
KAMUT® brand khorasan wheat can be used in breads, pasta, pizza, cereals, snacks, pastries, crackers, beer, green foods and cereal drinks.
Country Of Origin
Organic KAMUT® Khorasan wheat grain
- Mung Bean MagicI couldn’t resist a title like that – even though many people may consider mung beans a .. Read more
- Chickpeas – so much more than a one-hit wonder!Of all the legumes, chick peas are the tastiest, and they adapt to variety of dishes. You can tell t .. Read more
- Ancient barley is a versatile cooking companion Our popular modern day grains derive from wild grasses that humans began cultivating and sel .. Read more
- Have GMO crops lived up to the hype?The 2nd article in the series: 7 reasons to choose organic – an in-depth look at the issue of .. Read more
- Here’s why you’re better off without pesticidesThis is the 1st article in the series: “7 reasons to choose organic – an in-depth look a .. Read more
- The Easiest Sponge Recipe using Cake FlourGuest post by Tania Cusack from My Kitchen Stories Sponge is such a fresh light cake for all seasons .. Read more
- The Nutritional Benefits of WholegrainsFor a food to be described as wholegrain it should contain all the essential parts and naturally-occ .. Read more
- Last-minute Turkey StuffingAre you one of those people who always has your Christmas feast well organised weeks before Christma .. Read more