Organic Stoneground Wholegrain Self Raising Flour
|Make an enquiry|
Stoneground Wholegrain Plain Flour blended with leavening agents (Monocalcium Phosphate Monodydrate, Sodium Bicarb) which are acceptable additives under strict organic standards. Has a creamy colour, is more flavoursome and has a stronger texture than other wholemeal self raising flours.
How To Use
An all purpose self raising flour suitable for many everyday cooking needs.
Country Of Origin
Made in Australia from at least 97% Australian ingredients
Organic Stoneground Wholegrain Plain Flour, Monocalcium Phosphate Monohydrate, Sodium Bicarbonate
- Mung Bean MagicI couldn’t resist a title like that – even though many people may consider mung beans a .. Read more
- Chickpeas – so much more than a one-hit wonder!Of all the legumes, chick peas are the tastiest, and they adapt to variety of dishes. You can tell t .. Read more
- Ancient barley is a versatile cooking companion Our popular modern day grains derive from wild grasses that humans began cultivating and sel .. Read more
- Have GMO crops lived up to the hype?The 2nd article in the series: 7 reasons to choose organic – an in-depth look at the issue of .. Read more
- Here’s why you’re better off without pesticidesThis is the 1st article in the series: “7 reasons to choose organic – an in-depth look a .. Read more
- The Easiest Sponge Recipe using Cake FlourGuest post by Tania Cusack from My Kitchen Stories Sponge is such a fresh light cake for all seasons .. Read more
- The Nutritional Benefits of WholegrainsFor a food to be described as wholegrain it should contain all the essential parts and naturally-occ .. Read more
- Last-minute Turkey StuffingAre you one of those people who always has your Christmas feast well organised weeks before Christma .. Read more