Organic Unbleached Self Raising Flour
|Make an enquiry|
White Unbleached Plain Flour blended with leavening agents (Monocalcium Phosphate Monodydrate, Sodium Bicarb) which acceptable additives under strict organic standards. Has a creamy colour, is more flavoursome than other self raising flours. Refrigeration storage recommended to retain freshness.
The 1kg Self Raising Flour is one of our 4 Hero products
How To Use
An all purpose self raising flour suitable for many everyday cooking needs.
Country Of Origin
Made in Australia from at least 97% Australian ingredients
Organic Unbleached Plain Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Moncalcium Phosphate Monohydrate
Contains gluten. Manufactured in a factory that also mills products containing egg or soy.
- Mung Bean MagicI couldn’t resist a title like that – even though many people may consider mung beans a .. Read more
- Chickpeas – so much more than a one-hit wonder!Of all the legumes, chick peas are the tastiest, and they adapt to variety of dishes. You can tell t .. Read more
- Ancient barley is a versatile cooking companion Our popular modern day grains derive from wild grasses that humans began cultivating and sel .. Read more
- Have GMO crops lived up to the hype?The 2nd article in the series: 7 reasons to choose organic – an in-depth look at the issue of .. Read more
- Here’s why you’re better off without pesticidesThis is the 1st article in the series: “7 reasons to choose organic – an in-depth look a .. Read more
- The Easiest Sponge Recipe using Cake FlourGuest post by Tania Cusack from My Kitchen Stories Sponge is such a fresh light cake for all seasons .. Read more
- The Nutritional Benefits of WholegrainsFor a food to be described as wholegrain it should contain all the essential parts and naturally-occ .. Read more
- Last-minute Turkey StuffingAre you one of those people who always has your Christmas feast well organised weeks before Christma .. Read more