Organic Wholemeal Wheat Flour
|Make an enquiry|
A wholemeal flour with a full wheat flavour. Suitable for achieving lighter loaves of bread with a wholemeal texture.
The wheat grain has been roller milled and then the bran has been added back in. This product has been developed specifically for bakers as it makes for a whiter coloured flour suitable for achieving lighter loaves of bread, with a wholemeal texture. This flour is an alternative to our Stoneground Wholegrain Flour.
How To Use
Country Of Origin
Organic Wheat Grain
Contains gluten. Produced in a factory that also mills products containing egg, buckwheat and soy.
- Mung Bean MagicI couldn’t resist a title like that – even though many people may consider mung beans a .. Read more
- Chickpeas – so much more than a one-hit wonder!Of all the legumes, chick peas are the tastiest, and they adapt to variety of dishes. You can tell t .. Read more
- Ancient barley is a versatile cooking companion Our popular modern day grains derive from wild grasses that humans began cultivating and sel .. Read more
- Have GMO crops lived up to the hype?The 2nd article in the series: 7 reasons to choose organic – an in-depth look at the issue of .. Read more
- Here’s why you’re better off without pesticidesThis is the 1st article in the series: “7 reasons to choose organic – an in-depth look a .. Read more
- The Easiest Sponge Recipe using Cake FlourGuest post by Tania Cusack from My Kitchen Stories Sponge is such a fresh light cake for all seasons .. Read more
- The Nutritional Benefits of WholegrainsFor a food to be described as wholegrain it should contain all the essential parts and naturally-occ .. Read more
- Last-minute Turkey StuffingAre you one of those people who always has your Christmas feast well organised weeks before Christma .. Read more