Organic Bread and Pizza Flour
|Make an enquiry|
Produced by roller milling the whole wheat grain and only sieving off half the coarse bran thereby retaining a substantial proportion of wheat’s nutrients. Is light brown in colour and gives a slightly heartier texture and flavour to baked goods than Unbleached Plain Flour.
How To Use
An all purpose flour suitable for most everyday cooking needs and ideal for pizza and bread baking.
Country Of Origin
Organic Wheat Grain
Contains gluten. Manufactured in a factory that also mills products containing egg, buckwheat and soy.
- Mung Bean MagicI couldn’t resist a title like that – even though many people may consider mung beans a .. Read more
- Chickpeas – so much more than a one-hit wonder!Of all the legumes, chick peas are the tastiest, and they adapt to variety of dishes. You can tell t .. Read more
- Ancient barley is a versatile cooking companion Our popular modern day grains derive from wild grasses that humans began cultivating and sel .. Read more
- Have GMO crops lived up to the hype?The 2nd article in the series: 7 reasons to choose organic – an in-depth look at the issue of .. Read more
- Here’s why you’re better off without pesticidesThis is the 1st article in the series: “7 reasons to choose organic – an in-depth look a .. Read more
- The Easiest Sponge Recipe using Cake FlourGuest post by Tania Cusack from My Kitchen Stories Sponge is such a fresh light cake for all seasons .. Read more
- The Nutritional Benefits of WholegrainsFor a food to be described as wholegrain it should contain all the essential parts and naturally-occ .. Read more
- Last-minute Turkey StuffingAre you one of those people who always has your Christmas feast well organised weeks before Christma .. Read more